July 15, 2014

Summer Sales

I'm sure many of you have indulged in some fun sale finds! What have been your favorites? For me I could not resist the following fabulous finds:

On Intermix, I scored this aqua super-trendy Rag & Bone V-Neck sweater for an unbelievable 65% off. It will be perfect for layering in the cool SF summers. This pajama-style Equipment blouse will be look excellent tucked into a pencil-skirt for work and with a pair of jeans on the weekend. A great deal at only $69!

And you can never forget the layers underneath... this perfect, sparkly Stella McCartney Isabelle Wondering set is so special and in one of my favorite colors, so I could not say no at 70% off on Net-A-Porter... (you can still find this one at another favorite- Journelle)

At this point I'm going to have to wait for Fall for my next shopping spree. What were some of your favorite sale finds from this summer?