July 21, 2014

Riptide

Before the big move to SF, I've been spending time at home in Miami. To be perfectly honest, I've become a little stir crazy in this town now that most of my Miami friends and my parents are working during the day. That said--how can you complain when you're in such a beautiful, sunny place? This weekend I also had the pleasure to attend the Intermix pop-up event at the Delano Hotel, one of the most beautiful hotels on South Beach. The weather was absolutely sweltering, but the hosts made it supremely manageable with Moët & Chandon champagne and JugoFresh juices.

I've been getting a lot of mileage out of this hat I spotted at Club Monaco a few months ago. It goes with pretty much any outfit and provides some much-needed refuge from the sun. White shorts + a blue silky top is an easy combination that looks chic pretty much anywhere, especially with the sleek all-white vibe of the Delano.

I'd love to know - how did you all spend your weekends? I hope it was sunny & perfectly summery. Have a happy Monday everyone!

xoxo

Joie Top
Paige Denim Shorts
Hat Attack for Club Monaco Panama Hat, similar here
Ray-Ban Mirrored Aviators
Dannijo Lizabeth Earrings
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace
Céline Trio Bag
Chanel Espadrilles