July 17, 2014

The Lust List | No. 1

While I am getting excited about the dark neutrals coming out for pre-fall, I can't help but lust over those sheer watercolor florals that have punctuated this summer. Many of my summer purchases have been brights (like that orange Jimmy Choo clutch in yesterday's post, but I'm hoping to incorporate some of these florals and pastel colors into my wardrobe and beauty cabinet before August is over!

Kotur Margo Floral-Embroidered Minaudiere
Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Tiny Pink
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense
Joie Martine C Top in Porcelaine
Madewell Silk Gardengate Dress
Zimmermann Hydra Embroidered Cotton Playsuit
Club Monaco Fleurise Skirt
Dannijo Everly Earrings
Chanel Le Vernis in Atmosphère
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow in Tissé Vénitien
Equipment Floral Lace Silk Pullover (now on sale!)
JBRAND Carly High-Rise Denim Shorts
Chloé Elsie Small Chain Shoulder Bag
Stella McCartney Knickers of the Week

Top-left photograph by me, in Les Cevennes, France, 2012.